Ripper or subsoilers:
They are suitable for rough working of the ground at considerables depths (between 25 and 70 cm) to support the oxygenation of the earth and remedy to the problems of strong tamping - caused by heavier and heavier machines.
They are usually composed by two rows of anchors – with enough space between each other - and by a rear cage roller, in order to level the ground and keep the set up depth. You can also assemble some disk rows to crush the surface.
|MODEL||Height of the part under the chassis |
|Working width m||Weight kg|
- Cage roller (optional on all models).
- Single corrugated disk holder (optional on all models).
- Double corrugated disk holder (optional on all models).
- Rounded disk holder for L 7 / M 5 / P 5 (optional on all models).
- Rounded disk holder for L 9 / M 7 / P 7 (optional on all models).
- Rounded disk holder for L 11 / M 9 / P 9 (optional on all models).
- Side hoes (for each anchor) => optional on all models.
- Roller double spikes