- Hydraulic calibrator (tilter).
- Mechanical adjustment of the working angle of the blade.
- Self-contained precision fluid power system with 1 dampened on-off electric valve.
- Graduated hydraulic receiver holder mast.
- Regulation lighting system.
- Blade and trolley hydraulic closing to mt. 2.36 for road circulation.
- Blade height cm. 95 / ft 3.15.
- Tow hook with joints.
- Fixed trolley with 4 wheels on equalizers.
- Hydraulic folding of the extension modules of the blade.
|MODEL||LSE 236||LSE 336||LSE 386||LSE 436|
|Blade width m/ft||m||2.36/8||3.36/11||3.86/13||4.36/15|
|Power rating HP (KW)||HP min/max|
|Type of trolley||Fixed with 4 wheels||Fixed with 4 wheels||Fixed with 4 wheels||Fixed with 4 wheels|
|Push-button panel for electric valve (to work without laser system)|
|Surcharge for proportional electric valve|
|Hydraulic adjustment of the working angle of the blade|
|Surcharge for telescopic trolley with 4 wheels on equalizers|
|Difference from n° 4 to n° 6 wheels (telescopic trolley)|
|Surcharge for tow hook with 3 joints with fork “Fontana” model|
|Blade extension module 25 cm - Weight 85 kg|
|Blade extension module 50 cm - Weight 120 kg|
|Blade extension module 100 cm - Weight 155 kg|
- Leveller LSE series - at work Leveller LSE series - at work
- Leveller LSE series – detail Leveller LSE series – detail
- Leveller LSE patented and certified Leveller LSE patented and certified
- Light leveller LSE series, suitable for finishing touch works Light leveller LSE series, suitable for finishing touch works